I’m a filmmaker…why should I participate?
- Expand your artist network to include direct contact with choreographers and performers
- Refine your action sequencing technique with dancing bodies
- Scratch your creative itch to create a new project in a pressure cooker situation
- Walk away with a new dance short that you can use as a calling card for your next job, an entry point to a new way of working, or to experiment with new ideas in a new way.
- Expand your reach, work, and impact. Moving 24fps becomes a gateway Festival to screen your work at film and dance festivals throughout the United States.
“This project gave my portfolio strength and professionalism. It’s the gem of my work to date.”
Creatives in Process: Ryan and Carlos
Filmmaker Ryan Kerr chats about the process of crafting during the pilot project of Moving24fps
Moving 24fps Co-Project Director and artist Carlos Funn chats about the process of crafting during the pilot project of Moving 24fps