I’m a filmmaker…why should I participate?
- Expand your artist network to include direct contact with choreographers and performers
- Refine your action sequencing technique with dancing bodies
- Scratch your creative itch to create a new project in a pressure cooker situation
- Walk away with a new dance short that you can use as a calling card for your next job, an entry point to a new way of working, or to experiment with new ideas in a new way.
- Expand your reach, work, and impact. Moving 24fps becomes a gateway Festival to screen your work at film and dance festivals throughout the United States.
Creatives in Process: Ryan and Carlos
Filmmaker Ryan Kerr chats about the process of crafting during the pilot project of Moving24fps
Moving 24fps Co-Project Director and artist Carlos Funn chats about the process of crafting during the pilot project of Moving 24fps