I am a DANCE Maker…why should I participate?
- Collaborate and craft with a filmmaker
- Push your choreographic and performance skills by working in a new medium (from live to screen)
- Walk away with hi-resolution media content for your portfolios
- Non-competitive, low pressure opportunity to explore making work in a new way
- Expanding your reach and screendance to film and dance festivals throughout the United States.
Creatives in Process: Dance Maker Jennifer Harge
Jennifer Harge speaks about the creative process and creating dance for the Moving 24fps pilot project in Detroit 2016